MJ Reflections

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Those Eyes
















Those eyes
They hypnotize
They give me a clue
Of what’s inside of you

Your heart, your soul, your vision, your dreams
Love, playfulness, plans and schemes
The parts of you the world couldn’t see
Are all right here in front of me

The depth, the meaning of your life here on Earth
Gives me pause for reflection, what of your birth?
God planted in you the brightest light
A gift so rare, we couldn’t quite
Understand it, you see, you caught us off guard
Challenged our thinking, shone your light in the dark

Those eyes, they tell a story
Heaven’s purpose, your wisdom, God’s glory
Dancing the dream your entire life
Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
You instilled a passion in us we never knew
It was there all along, just waiting for you

Love comes through those eyes from your soul
Giving warmth, compassion, endurance, to extol
Our flame ignited from the spark within
By your love, new life is given!

Our burdens are taken, absorbed by you
Exchanged for freedom to be and do
All that God has intended for us
To change the world, our mission or bust!

Those eyes, they do inspire
They hypnotize, set my heart on fire!

02/06/10
Copyright © 2010 by Charlene Burgess

6 comments:

  1. They say, our eyes are the mirror of our souls
    Look in Michael's eyes...
    And you will see the INNER depth of his heart
    "He turned his eyes into his soul"...
    The love that he posses deep down in his essence is radiating
    And it's burning so bright we all can feel it
    And touched by the Eternal Light of his LOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sveta -
    I'm so pleased that you came by for a peek at my blog! Thank you so much, dear friend, for checking it out and leaving a beautiful comment. I wrote to another friend today that God gave Michael so many wonderful gifts to help him communicate with us his love and passion. His eyes were one of those precious gifts to enchant us and draw us in to his heart and soul. So beautiful!

    LOVE you!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez I loved it charlene! here's mine.......

    Michael dear, you captivated me
    with your wondering eyes
    long time ago, I see
    since we we're both a Child and free

    Innocent, faithful...pure humble beauty
    reflects therein
    the windows to your heart of gold I thee remain
    Sincere...amused I followed you
    You touched my life I believed it's true

    The magic of the night, the STAR that sparks
    your eyes of an ANGEL, without wings you fly
    Moonwalked the Stage, serenade us with LOVE!
    ***************
    *************
    ***********
    ********
    *****
    ****
    **
    *
    Charlene hope you like it! a blessed evening from Germany with love

    Maria:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Charlene - yes, his eyes were definitely the mirrors of his soul and his smile was the frame that held that mirror in place for us so that we could be reflected in a true image. I will never understand how the world could have seen such evil where I saw such beauty. How could the world have criticized that beautiful face? What were they seeing? It definitely wasn't what I was seeing, of that I am sure.

    I guess it's true that we saw what we were - either light or darkness - and that is the purpose of a mirror - to reflect ourselves back to ourselves. For we are just another part of each other as Michael sang so often.

    I must admit it's wonderful to be back in a community of people who have been influenced by Michael in some of the same ways as I have. Seven years is a long time to be starved for understanding.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyes I called them "a portal to heaven".Just a daily look at them and you have enough energy for the day.I say that the light that comes from Michael's inside thru his beautiful eyes is the reason why many didn't understood him...his light shined so much and it was so bright it blinded everyone around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica01,
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment. I enjoy reading what others have to say in response to my writings - good dialogue! You are so right about Michael's light shining so bright that it blinded everyone around and made it hard for them to understand him. And yes, one look at his eyes gives me all I need to get through a day! God Bless His Soul!
    Love to you,
    ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete