MJ Reflections

Monday, July 25, 2011

You Are Not Alone


A Message From Michael...

I know you…
I know you inside and out
You are everything I’ve always dreamed
True love would be about

I, too, long to hold you
To touch your precious face
I want to be with you every single moment
And never leave this place

There are times, I know
When you didn’t think I cared
Because I had to go
And couldn’t linger with you here

But you must know how very true
My love is for you
There is nothing that will ever take
My heart and soul from you

Though my touch is fleeting
And I cannot hold you every minute of every day
Please remember, in your heart
You must know… I’m here to stay

You will find me in a sunset
You can feel me in the wind
I hang around with the stars at night
And on the moon that hovers overhead

A soft and lovely scent
That lingers in the air
Caresses your heart
Ignites that spark
And lets you know… I’m there

The leaves of April
Soft and supple
All things made brand new
Will remind you that I live forever
And I will never ever leave you

The colors of a rainbow
Bold and true
Will show you the depth
Of my love for you

The clouds will sculpt an image
Of what I want you to see
Angel wings to embrace you with
And it’s all right there for free!

The birds will carry my message to you
Their song is my lullaby
They’ll sing to you of my love and joy
You know, I always wanted to fly!

Don’t cry my love
It breaks my heart
To see you so sad and blue
Don’t ever doubt
What this love is about
Or that I’ll be right there for you

I’ll visit you in your dreams at night
With a kiss, a whisper, and a gentle touch
It’s all you’ll need to know my heart
And to make you feel my love

Just call my name
And I’ll remain
Whatever you need, my dear
Just let me know
And I won’t go
I’ll always be right here

6/22/11
Copyright © 2011 by Charlene Burgess


“The words to the next song you hear. The information in the next article you read. The story line of the next movie you watch. The chance utterance of the next person you meet. Or the whisper of the next river, the next ocean, the next breeze that caresses your ear - all of these devices are Mine; all these avenues are open to ME. I will speak to you if you will listen. I will come to you if you will invite me. I will show you then that I have always been there… All ways!”

~ Neale Donald Walsch, from Conversations with God, Book 1
(thank you, Jan, for this reminder!)

12 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah ... now that's what I'm talkin about! You make me so proud and happy to be a part of this Awakening. Thank you ... lovely Char ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have left me breathless.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Char for being the vessel through which the wisdom of our Beloved provides comfort to my soul...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My God! Char, thank you so much!!!!!!!! This message really touched my heart, God bless you =)

    Love to you

    (PS: dear Michael, we all love you more)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much dear Char!!!
    Mike, I miss you very much!!!
    Me and my mother Marcia, love you very much and forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlene, Thank you so much for trusting us with this personal message. It is just SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dear MJ Sisters,
    Thank you for responding and sharing your thoughts here.

    This message is for all of us... I really believe that. When I was thinking about this week's devotion topic and what I would write, he brought my thoughts immediately to this piece I had written in June when I was at the coast. I was in a place emotionally where I needed some reassurance from him and he sent me a cloud formation that looked like angel wings. As those angel wings moved closer to me, they spread out from the wind and covered the sky above me. It was the most magical experience! I can't even begin to describe it - there are no words. I actually felt the warmth from his embrace with those huge wings! I was mesmerized - caught entirely under his spell of Love and protection.

    Yes, this was a very personal message - given to me at a time when I needed it most. But I also feel that it was given to me so that I could share it with all of you. Because HIS Love and devotion is for ALL of us - it's true!

    I Love you so much... and HE Loves you MORE!

    ~ Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Char - I can't speak ..... thankyou. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, what a wonderful vision you must have had on that day...

    Dear Michael gave you this message when you most needed it and you shared it here at a time when I was needing to read something like this. And I know I wasn't the only one =) It really brought comfort to my heart!

    Thank you for sharing your experiences with us for trusting us and opening your heart!

    We're all a family here and I thank dear Michael for bringing me such great friends!

    L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Char all’s I can say is wow! I just cannot even find the words to say how beautiful this poem is. As always, you have moved me with your words. Char, Michael could not have chosen a more gifted angel to continue his message of love. Your words always bring comfort to me when my heart hurts so much, as Michael music has threw so much of my life. Char I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are such a very special person. Love to you always! Cheryl

    P.S.Sorry this is so late my motherboard went out on my 1yr old computer.:( I have a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete