MJ Reflections

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Living the Legacy: My Vow


Beloved, I am Yours… now and forever
This is my promise to You
Take me, mold me, set my soul on fire
Yours is the way of my heart's desire

I will do my best to follow Your example
To love and live in the way You would teach me

To love from my soul
To live for You only
And to be all that I can be
On the path that You show me

Yes! Please use me
Take me to that place in Your soul
Where I will know what You know
Show me Your God and His Love eternal
Teach me Your ways until I’ve learned them all

This will be my vow to fulfill
For the rest of my life
I’ll bow to Your will

Take me, mold me, show me the way
Your wish is my command
I will do my best to make a difference in this world
As long as I am here on this earth, in this land

Hold my hand, won’t You please
So I will always know You are there
And I will join You when this journey is through, my love
When I’ve done all I can do
To show that I care

My heart and soul are in Your hands
For better or worse, my vow will rise
And the sands of time will see the Truth
Unveiled before our eyes!

06/20/11
Copyright © 2011 by Charlene Burgess



4 comments:

  1. Amen! That's really beautiful! I'm sure Michael feels all your love and he's so happy!

    much love to you, Charlene! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Charlene...humbly I say that I often pass through here without stating my gratitude for your gifts to us. Michael's Love flows forth to us through Your Love. Your open heart keeps His river on course, its blissful torrent washing over us leaving infinite blessings. I feel this bliss so profoundly here that I'm simply often left speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Beautiful and inspirational.
    Thank you so much for this prayer my dear Char. I love you.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Char,
    "...set my soul on fire..."
    I think that already happened, dear heart, a long time ago!
    Love you for your beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete