MJ Reflections

Monday, December 19, 2011

O Christmas Sun!

“O Christmas Sun! What holy task is thine! To fold a world in the embrace of God!”
~ Guy Wetmore Carryl ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
O Christmas Sun, My Love, My Light
You’ve given me strength to endure the night
In a fleeting moment you did appear
You gave me hope, took away my fear
You touched my soul, so deep, so true
And brought me joy at the sight of you
Your heart is warm, your beauty bright
Your gift is Love, My Sun, My Light!
~
Forever and Always, Michael…
“I thank God!”
~ Charlene ~

12/28/2009
Copyright © 2009 by C. Burgess

My very first poem - written at the end of my very first Christmas retreat at the ocean - during which I had my very first vision of Michael on the evening of Christmas Day. I have never told anyone about this vision because I’d never had an experience like this and I didn’t quite know what to make of it. I’ll never forget it though!! He communicated a few things to me somehow - I don’t know - telepathically or something. The very first thing he said was “I thank God! I didn’t know where you were!”... like he had been searching for me!

As we approach Christmas, I just wanted to share my little miracle from 2 years ago with you today. May God bless you all this Christmas season with Love, Peace and Joy beyond measure. And also...

Remember the Gift, the sweet Kiss of Love
Magical Child sent to earth from above.
In all you do and all you say, may it be expressed with Love this day...
and every day along the way!
~♥~

Copyright © 2011 by C. Burgess

1 comment:

  1. Dear Char, like always you create wonderful posts =)

    Merry Christmas, God bless you always!

    much love xxx

    ReplyDelete